OF THE DAY :
There are two items every home should
automatically keep on its shelf, baking soda and vinegar. These
two items have dozens (if not hundreds) of uses on their own and
when you use them together there are even more ways they will be
the most used items for cleaning and medicinal purposes.
Sunburn Treatment With Vinegar and Baking Soda:
- Put vinegar in a spray bottle and spray on the sunburn. It
soothes for quite some time.
- Saturate towels in a 1/2 water, 1/2 vinegar solution, and
place on sunburned area. This treatment may be used overnight.
- Use a vinegar-soaked paper towel; apply to burn.
- Mix a paste of baking soda and apple cider vinegar and apply.
Cleaning With Vinegar and Baking Soda:
- Soak clothing stained by grass, coffee, tea, or fruit in full-strength
- Deodorize the garbage bin with baking soda, lemon juice, and
vinegar. The lemon leaves a fresh scent, while the baking soda
and vinegar clean and sanitize.
- Use a 1-part water, 1-part vinegar mixture to take pet odors
out of carpets. Saturate the spot with about 1 1/2 times the
original volume. Let set for awhile then blot up. Repeat if
Tip Of the Day!!