9800 Feet High First Suspension Bridge Walk Inaugurated Across Peaks Of Swiss Alps Featured
The world's first suspension bridge connecting two mountain peaks in the Swiss alps has been officially inaugurated this month. The new "peak walk" links the glacier 3000 peak and Scex Rouge peak in Alps. It is 351 Feet long glass bottomed walkway at a elevation of 9800 feet above the sea level. The bridge is just 31 inches wide and the whole construction costs around £1.2 millions.
The plan is still to have it open to the public in November and the entry is free throughout the year. The bridge is designed to overcome all extreme climatic conditions including winds of up to 200 kmph. The bridge can hold up to 300 people at a time. Glacier 3000 already has a number of attractions including a summer toboggan run, a snow bus and a fun park.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Crosswind Plane Landing - Amazing Video
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change
- Little Brother Makes fun of Sister for Akon Song
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video