Permafrost - Below Freezing Point
Permafrost is a stat below the freezing point of water. This happens mostly in in high latitudes i.e. land near to North and South poles. As per physics the the water can be in 3 states: liquid, gaseous, and in ice. And among all other stats, ice is the most is most unusual because unlike other states, ice is the solid form. Just imagine if the the nature temperature suddenly drops to freezing point, how would the nature look like? See it.
- Save money by using namecheap coupons
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- Get Jeulia Rings Coupon Code, Save Money off your Jewelry
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK