Fake Ornamental Painted Windows Featured
Qingdao, China: Residential apartment building located at the intersection of Yichang Road and Xinglong No. 1 Road in Qingdao city’s Shibei district is a low-cost high-rise residential complex. Do you notice anything strange ?
And now you Look at the window - The windows are painted!
Now, according to People's Daily, the government has come forward to explain - the painted windows are for purely aesthetic reasons. Apparently, the fake windows are on an area of the building that houses a staircase where it would have been impractical to have real windows, the government said and they had asked the contractors to remove the fake windows, explaining that they had created an "adverse social effect."
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video
- Amazing Bike Race on Hill
- Mustang Getting Away from Cops Amazing
- Easy To Shape Kinectic Sand Video
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- Can Cellphone Pop Popcorns