Fur Hairy Nail Tops The Latest Nail Art Fashion Trend
Here's a new nail trend which will make you feel like a nightmare, it is called " Furry Nails". This was the creation of Jan Arnold, director and co-founder of CND nail polish. These nail art made their debut at the Libertine fall/winter 2016 show.
Previously we have seen the bubble nail trend, but this new trend is like a regular manicure except that the nail is covered with scary hairs. Here, first the nails are painted with vinylux weekly polish in the shades "Rubble" and "cream puff". Then white, black or brown faux fur is glued with super shiney high gloss top coat. Check out some of these abstract hairy nail art.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend