Heaviest Rain In 10 Years Drowns Mumbai With Power Failure For The Third Day Featured
Mumbai's wettest June day since 2005 brought it to its knees on Friday, with the train network obtaining game, roads obtaining water-logged, most office-goers not even venturing out of their homes, and therefore the few who did obtaining fleeced by taxi and rickshaw-wallahs.
Nearly 6,000 households continuing to be full of failure for the third day. over 16,000 households were without electricity for 2 days following Friday's rain. Power supply was fixed up at 10,000 homes until Sunday morning.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Intelligent Dog Says - I love you
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Young Girl's Amazing Football Skills on Paris Streets