Realistic Butterfly Fairy Scarves Gives You The Wing
Spanish costume designer Alassie, of El Costurero Real, has designed light muslin scarves with beautiful, realistic, butterfly wing prints. Alassie was born in Granada, having studied fashion design and styling at the Art School of Granada, she moved to Barcelona where Alassie began a Masters degree in Costume Design for Theater, Movies, Opera and TV at the Istituto Europeo di Design.
These butterfly capes and scarves are actually quite reasonably priced at around $230. Alassie sells her gorgeous designs on her Etsy page, El Costurero Real, where she also features her other whimsical creations.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- LED Bulb Powered with a Lemon
- Spectacular Hand Shadow Show Video
- Amazing Plane Landing Video
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video