Derawar Fort in Desert of Pakistan Featured
Derawar Fort is a big square fortress near Bahawalpur in Pakistan. This fort is visible from many miles in Cholistan Desert. The walls of Derawar Fort has a circumference of 1500 meters and the the walls are 30 meters high.
This fort was built by by Hindu Rajput, Rai Jajja Bhati of Jaisalmer. The fort was in the hands of the royal family of Jaisalmer until it was captured and completely rebuilt by the nawabs of Bahawalpur in 1733. Later Nawab Mubarak Khan took the stronghold back in 1804. This area is is rich in archaeological artifacts related with Ganweriwala, a great extent but as-yet-unexcavated city of the Indus Valley Civilization.
- Save money by using namecheap coupons
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- Get Jeulia Rings Coupon Code, Save Money off your Jewelry
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Worlds Most Expensive Advertising Video, After 606 takes
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Slide and Jump - Amazing Gliding Jump
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- All Smoker Must See This Clip
- Crosswind Plane Landing - Amazing Video
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times