Moon Rainbow Fountain - New Tourist Attraction Featured
In 2008 in the capital of of South Korea - City Seoul, South Korea became an interesting tourist attraction. Bridge of BANGO (Banpo), which connects the the shore of the river Han was turned into a an extraordinary a fountain. On the right and left sides of the roadway of the bridge from the water-spray nozzles streams poured 190 tons of water, which, however, in no way interferes with traffic.
The bridge, which is has a length of 1.4 kilometer, is encased 9380 of nozzles for spraying of water. Water is pumped from the river by a pump. It seems that the bridge a fountain height of 60m. Water spray moving, doing the "water dance". The spectacle covers 190 LEDs that change color.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Best Movie Stunt Ever - South Indian Style! (Very Funny)
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition
- Mactini Macmini - BBC Two Comedy Video
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video