Multiple Natures - Taiwan's New Skyscraper Featured
‘Multiple natures – Fibrous tower’ was developed by the Austrian architectural studio Soma to participate in international competition, held recently in Taichung (Taiwan) and has taken the second place.
The building is based on the principles of plant and animal life. The structure combines the observation tower and the city museum. The exterior and complex interiors adapt for weather conditions, using ultra-modern systems, mechanisms and building materials by opening and closing like flowers.
The zero carbon tower generates energy with photovoltaic cells from the roof areas of the museum. The skin of the tower is also a solar absorber with 25, 000 square meters of exterior surface covered with the flexible PV modules.
Taichung city government
: 44.000 square meters
10.000 square meters
- Save money by using namecheap coupons
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- Get Jeulia Rings Coupon Code, Save Money off your Jewelry
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Time Saving Trial Room - The Future Shopping
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Funny Video, Impressing a Girl
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- Einstein - The Talented Bird - Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video