Singapores New Floating Restaurant Chain - Solar Orchid Featured
Spark Architects has designed a new solar powered, lightweight self contained floating pod called "The Solar Orchid Project" in Singapore. This pod acts as a restaurant and best place for street food vendors. It can be reconfigured, mobile and can be popuped in any location and design.
Solar Orchid is an energy generating pod topped with thin photovoltaic cells. Each Pod contains cooking stalls, with built-in exhaust, water, gas, table settings, waste and electrical connection.
The Solar Orchid Project is currently an proposal similar to the Singapore's new solar island project. The main aim to develop such a concept is that Singapore is losing its connection with water-scape due to industrialization, land reclamation and urban development.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Spectacular Hand Shadow Show Video
- Inspiring Mobile Ad Video
- Even The Weak Become Strong When They Are United, Video
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video
- Mactini Macmini - BBC Two Comedy Video