Sun Cruise - Tourist Attraction Featured
Located high above the shores on the coastal cliff in Jeongdongjin, a South Korean tourist town known for having the best view of the sunrise, is a cruise ship that appears to have been transported from the sea. Which is known as Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht - the world’s first on-land cruise themed resort.
The hotel measures 165 meters in length, 45 meters in height, and 30,000 tons in weight. The Sun Cruise Resort has 211 rooms, both condominium and hotel style, a Western and a Korean restaurant, revolving sky lounge, a night club, a karaoke, and sea water pool. It also offers six state-of-the-art function rooms for seminars and workshops.
The resort was designed to give tourists a realistic feel of a cruise ship without the motion sickness. Overhead speakers play sounds of crashing waves around the ship and even bird calls. Opened in 2002, it quickly became one of the most popular attractions in South Korea. You can enjoy the whole experience for only £45.12 a night.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- Easy To Shape Kinectic Sand Video
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video
- Funny Video, Impressing a Girl
- Lift Floor Disappears - New LG Advertisment
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Building 15 Storeys in Six days - The Ark Hotel