Supertrees Singapore New Attraction Featured
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore's premier urban outdoor recreation next to Mariana Bay Sands, is the new attraction. It features 18 towering solar-powered "supertrees" and climate-controlled biomes. These tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens' landscape with heights ranging between 25 meters and 50 meters, are like vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens.
The Supertrees are home to unique and exotic ferns, vines, orchids and also a vast collection of bromeliads such as Tillandsia, amongst other plants. There is an elevated walkway between two of the larger Supertrees for visitors to enjoy a breathtaking aerial view of the Gardens. A food and beverage outlet is planned atop the 50-meter Supertree. At night, the Supertrees come alive with a light and music show called the OCBC Garden Rhapsody. The entire project is estimated to have cost more than $1 billion.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend