Washingtons First Elevated Park To Become Iconic Monument
The OMA and OLIN has been declared as the winner of the seven months long nationwide competition for the design of the Washington D.C.'s first elevated park. This park will traverse the Anacostia river converting the bridge into a park with play areas, kayak/canoe launches, education centers, outdoor amphitheater and urban agriculture.
The bridge measures as three American Football fields placed end-to-end, the 11th Street Bridge Park project will be built upon the foundations of a former freeway bridge that spans the Anacostia River and serve the communities which lie either side. It features two sloped pedestrian ramps which leads to the view of the nearby local landmarks.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend