World's Most Energy Efficient And Tallest Tower To Set Record In China
A new tallest building is set to make records in China with one of the most energy efficient towers ever built!. The 120-story tower "Megatall Wuhan Greenland Centre", designed by Adrian smith and Gordon Gill Architecture is under construction and is expected to be completed in 2017.
The tower is tapered to avoid wind loads. It also houses window washing systems and air intake and exhaust systems on floor. The vents at the tip is the most innovative design that helps extremely in aerodynamics. A lot of features have been included to save 51% of energy when compared to other office buildings and also includes a grey water recovery system, an evaporative cooling system and energy efficient lightning. Thus allowing the structure to be more efficient and overall sustainable system.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Really Awesome Humans 2013
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump