196 Ft Luxury Yacht With Worlds First Floating Drive-In Garage Featured
A 196ft mega yacht J'ade is the world's first to feature a floating indoor drive-in garage that houses an eight-meter speedboat. This luxury vessel was nominated for the Best Interior at 2014 Monaco yacht Show. J'ade, designed by Italian Ferretti group company CRN, is the most extravagant mega yacht.
The privately-owned yacht created by Studio Zuccon International Project features hydraulic operation to fill 18,000 litres of water in the garage. It can also be used as an indoor ocean pool accessible from the lower-deck terrace when the speed boat is not stored inside. The internal basin floods and empties all the water in just three minutes allowing the boat to enter the yacht.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Plane Landing Video
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- 3D Concrete Printing - Builds House In 20 Days
- Worlds Most Expensive Advertising Video, After 606 takes
- Time Saving Trial Room - The Future Shopping