700 MPH Hyperloop Train Plans Featured
Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX has announced a plans to unveil the high-speed Hyperloop transportation system. The futuristic transportation design could transport passengers from Los Angeles to San Francisco (400 miles) in 30 minutes flat. The Hyperloop is conceived as a tunnel-based tube system with weather-proof, crash-proof, solar-powered rail-less vehicles that would be twice as fast as planes. The system could work both above and below ground level.
Estimated cost of the San Francisco-Los Angeles Hyperloop would be about $6 billion, one tenth of the price proposed for building a conventional high speed rail between those cities.
During rush hour, 40 capsules could move 840 passengers per hour. Each capsule could hold 28 people, and the capsules could depart every 30 seconds with approximately 23 miles between capsules. During off-peak hours, capsules could depart every two minutes. Best of all, passengers could expect to pay just $20 for a one-way ticket!
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Funny Arab Video - Slack Rope Prank
- Even The Weak Become Strong When They Are United, Video
- Funny Video, Impressing a Girl
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Funny Video, Ha ha Baby
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video
- Coca Cola And Its Cleaning Power
- Best Movie Stunt Ever - South Indian Style! (Very Funny)