Faraday Future FFZERO1 Car Accelerates 96 Kmph In 3 Seconds Featured
After months of secrecy and speculation, Faraday Future's FFZero1 concept car was finally unveiled to the world this week. The Chinese firm described its creation as 'the most extreme iteration of what it can build', leaving many wondering how such a bizarre design would work in the real-world.
The 1,000-horsepower FFZero1 includes the ability to exceeed 200mph (321 kph) and accelerate from zero to 60mph in less than three seconds ( 96 km / h in 3 seconds). Each wheel is equipped with its own electric motor. According to the manufacturer, being in the cabin of the vehicle will deliver “the greatest pleasure of driving” regardless of whether the vehicle is operated manually or autonomously.
Inside, there is room for only one person. It also includes a helmet to provide oxygen and water to the driver. At the wheel you can set your smartphone, it will act as a sub-screen. The car is packed with all kinds of sensors, including bio-indicators for the driver. It is known that serial production will take place no earlier of 2020, only electric car will be released in limited edition.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Lift Floor Disappears - New LG Advertisment
- Train that never Stops in Station
- Really Awesome Humans 2013