IMove - Apple Concept Electric Car Featured
A car by Apple was one of Steve Jobs' biggest dreams that remained unfulfilled. Inspired by Apple products, 22-year old Liviu Tudoran has designed iMove - an Apple Macintosh concept car for the year 2020.
The top part of the car, inspired by the Apple's Macintosh mouse, can open during the driving to give a cabriolet feeling. The interior of the car will also be with a difference. Tudoran has worked out various configuration to seat three passengers. The entire dashboard will be a touchscreen. The car will be customisable. The photocromic material used for the exterior transparent area of the car can allow the users to change the vehicle's appearance using different available presets.
The roof of this concept will be covered with pyramidal shaped glass receptors that are able to change the vehicles electronic dashboard. iMove will have elastic textile material at the back. The material will hold tight any type of object under its pressure used for luggage.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Funny Arab Video - Slack Rope Prank
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Coca Cola And Its Cleaning Power
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- Really Awesome Humans 2013
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising