Libyan Rocket - The Safest Car Ever-Made Featured
There’s only a handful of countries known for building cars. Most of them are in Europe or the Far East. Colonel Muammar Gaddafi wants to add what is called the Libyan Rocket, the car designed to solve the problem of high instance of road deaths in the north African country.
The “Libyan Rocket”, as the prototype is called, is described as an “elegant sedan” 17 feet long, more than six feet wide, with a 3-liter, V-6 gasoline engine, car seats five, has the nose and tail of a rocket. According to the BBC and Fox News, it also has airbags, an unspecified ‘electronic defense system’, and a collapsible bumper that supposedly help out in a crash. The car can go hundreds of miles on a flat tire. Other safety features include a device to cut off the fuel supply to avoid a fire in case of accident. Launched at a conference called the Organization of African Unity and organized by Colonel Qaddafi, the Rocket is set to be be produced in Tripoli, Libya’s capital where a factory is set to be built next month, according to the BBC.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend