Planets First Salt Water Powered Electric Car Featured
Nanoflowcell has developed the world’s first electric car powered by salt water named the Quant e-Sportlimousine. This vehicle has now been approved for testing on roads in Germany and Europe. The car is designed to run on a special type of gasoline that is made from salt water.
The futuristic gull-wing vehicle is four seated and measures roughly 5.25 meters in length. The Quant e-Sportlimousine is capable of speeds of 350 kmph and acceleration of 100 kmph in just 2.8 seconds and can travel a distance of 600 kms with full tank of petrol made from salt water.
The concept of the car is that an electrochemical reaction is created by combining two liquids with metallic salts that act as an electrolyte. These solutions are then sent to a fuel cell, creating electricity that is stored in super capacitors and sent to the the Quant e-Sportlimousine’s four electric motors. One litre of the salty liquid contains 400 times more energy than a typical lead-acid battery, and the prototype car carries two 200-litre tanks on board. Nanoflowcell has now joined hands with Bosch Engineering to further develop the technology, and the company hopes to release more prototypes in the future.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Young Girl's Amazing Football Skills on Paris Streets
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Intelligent Dog Says - I love you
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times
- Even The Weak Become Strong When They Are United, Video
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature