Thorium Fuelled Cadillac World Concept Car Featured
A new concept called the Cadillac World Thorium Fuel (WTF) Concept has been created for the 100th anniversary of Cadillac. Designer Loren Kulesus has created this concept which can run without gas or maintenance for almost 100 years.
The car power is generated from its Thorium reactor. Thorium is an element similar to uranium and has the potential to produce large amount of heat and energy. According to Charles Stevens, CEO of Laser Power System, Just one gram of thorium produces more energy than 28,000 liters of petrol. Just eight grams of thorium would be enough to power the vehicle for its entire life.
Designed with safety in mind, small pieces of thorium were used to produce heat and placed in such a way to create thorium laser. A series of mini turbines are powered by the steam generated from laser heated water. The engine weighs approximately 227 kg.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Mustang Getting Away from Cops Amazing
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- Best Car Garage - Amazing Engineering
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video