TrackNGo - First Wheel Tracked Platform
TrackNGo is a tracked platform which can be attached to ordinary car wheel, turning it into an SUV. This innovation will allow motorists to drive on snow-covered roads.
Wheel drive cars with winter tires usually cope well with snow-covered routes, but on the road covered with snowdrifts it will be very difficult. To avoid such thing, Mattracks company has developed a technique for off-road vehicles, which allows owners to replace the wheels of the car on the tracks. It includes four platforms and two mounting ramp. The whole operation takes less than 15 minutes. The cost of the complete system is 25000 dollars.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Spectacular Hand Shadow Show Video
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- Real life Tom And Jerry - Amazing Video
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video