Volga GAZ 5000 New GL - Concept Car Featured
The original "GAZ Volga" was introduced by the Russian carmaker back in 1956 and has been produced for three generations. The last generation of the GAZ Volga entered production in 1970. Recently, two Russian designer have revealed their interpretation of a possible future GAZ Volga, named 5000 GL. The GAZ 5000 GL Volga is powered by 3.2 liter developing 296 horse power that's coupled with a 6 speed manual gearbox and an four-wheel-drive system.
The GAZ 5000 GL Volga has five-door configuration with a boot lid that could be opened in two ways, similar to the one on the new Skoda Superb.
Although the GAZ 5000 GL Volga is just a design exercise, various gimmicks say the Russian carmaker is planning to bring the model back with a new version.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Advantage In Using Email - Funny Video
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Amazing Physics of Superconductivity Effect - Video
- Vodafone Happy to Help Balley
- Inspiring Mobile Ad Video
- Funny Arab Video - Slack Rope Prank
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record