Wearable Body Camera for Seattle Police Officers, Will benefit both Cops and Public Featured
In 2014, Obama government granted $263 million from the federal budget for cops training and for wearable cameras to document suspects and cops misconducts. This Reveal Media's RS3-SX wearable Body Camera is pager sized, and can be worn like a badge on police officer. This is for both public and cops benefit. The camera will help judge precisely the mistake punish the wrong doers. The body cam is tamper proof and will even punish the cops if any misconduct is found on behalf of the officer.
Since then through out the country Los Angeles to New York, the cops are testing the new wearable camera. The wearable camera is having some issues and till date, the department is having problem finding what these camera are shooting.
Seattle Police Department has started its own YouTube channel, which monitors officers with the help of body camera. Most of the videos are not clear and are slow. Seattle Police is developing a software with the help Timothy Clemens (a Software Developer). This software will allow user to modify the images and video more than 8 per day. Previous method would take many days of work.
Seattle Times (a newspaper) says, Seattle Police Department will give free access to this software soon in future.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend