Theories of Arabic Numerals Featured
It's all about angles !
It's the number of angles. If one writes the numbers down (see below) on a piece of paper in their older forms, one quickly sees why.
I have marked the angles with "o"s.
No 1 has one angle.
No 2 has two angles.
No 3 has three angles.
No 4 (which used to be written +) has four angles. etc. and "O" has no angles
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- 3D Concrete Printing - Builds House In 20 Days
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Know About Your Blessed Body
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Advantage In Using Email - Funny Video
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Funny Arab Video - Slack Rope Prank