Manasara Fame Telugu Actress - Sri Divya Featured
Ravi Babu’s Manasara is a love story between an unconventional-looking Telugu man and a pretty Malayali woman born in a family that practices Kalari. While the focus on romance is less, there is such an overdose of violence and martial art that people find this narration unpalatable.
The director tends to justify his story by making the hero indulge in a self deprecatory act, a song that says it’s okay if you aren’t good-looking, you are the kind of person I’m looking for. The leading lady grows up craving for love and one gesture of kindness makes her fall for the man who knows how to battle for love but not battle out with swords.
Sri Divya expertly portrays an abused girl who is constantly being slapped by her family and still shows her will and wait to embrace happiness. Her anxiety driven performance aids mood of the film.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Really Awesome Humans 2013
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- 3D Concrete Printing - Builds House In 20 Days
- Unmanned Stealth X-47B Aircraft - Video
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video