Parvathy Omanakuttan - Malayali Beauty Queen Featured
Parvathy Omanakuttan who plays the female lead in Ajith’s Billa-2 is the Winner of Miss India world Competition.
20-year-old Parvathy Omanakuttan is the winner of the Miss India 2008 contest. She was born in Changanassery, Kottayam, Kerala and now lives in India’s financial capital Mumbai.
She is a good dancer, whose range includes traditional Indian dance and western forms like ballroom dancing.In 2005, she was declared the Miss Malayali 2005 winner and the Malayali Manka 2005 winner.
Parvathy Omanakuttan won the Navy Queen (Southern Naval Command, Cochin) in 2006. In 2006, she also won Miss SVKM (Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal, Mumbai) 2006. Parvathy was chosen as the Lions Club Dreamgirl 2007 and Navy Queen (Vizag) 2007. In December 2007, Parvathy Omanakuttan was the winner of the first ever Pantaloons Femina Miss India South 2008. As a result of which, she made it to the top ten in the Miss India 2008 contest.
In the Miss India 2008 contest, she was the winner of titles like Miss Photogenic, Miss Personality & Miss Beautiful Hair, and Miss Best Smile.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend